While employed with Schwabe North America (SNA), you have the opportunity to enjoy a wide variety of benefits to include:
- Innovative health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Basic Life and Optional Life Insurance
- Long and Short Term Disability, Long Term Care insurance.
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Educational assistance and on-going training
- Community involvement incentives
- Wellness initiatives
- Product Discounts for you and your family
It is our organizational philosophy to inspire and promote a physically, behaviorally and emotionally healthy workforce. To enhance the health of each Associate and their families, we've created an environment to foster our philosophy. All Associates are encouraged to participate in our wellness initiatives.
Because we value our Associates' health and believe in the power of prevention, a personal health risk assessment is made available to all Associates and their spouses. This free and confidential service is administered by an outside, contracted laboratory. The screening is required if you choose to participate in our health plan and must be completed prior to your insurance eligibility date, which medical benefits begin the first of the month following 30 days of employment.
We are proud to say that SNA, is a non-smoking organization. We do not allow smoking anywhere on campus, whether before, during or after work hours.
SNA also offers numerous on-site wellness related services, including:
- Occupational Health Nurse
- Nurse Practitioner
- On-site Chiropractic Care & Massage Therapy
- Healthy Vending
- Employee Assistance Program
- On-site Fitness Center
- Company events and activities
All potential Associates are required to pass a background and pre-placement drug screening. SNA participates in e-verify to confirm work authorization. SNA is an Equal Employment Opportunity Commissions employer.
We look forward to helping you Enhance Life Through The Power of Nature!